With all the benefits of raw nutrition and none of the mess, ACANA® Freeze-Dried Food, Free-Run Turkey Recipe satisfies your dog’s natural cravings in a convenient, freeze-dried form. Made from 90%* quality animal protein from free-run turkey** and whole wild-caught herring, and infused with delicious bone broth, you can serve morsels or patties on their own or as a topper at mealtime.
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
**Our free-run turkeys are not housed in cages and are able to move in a barn without outdoor access.
- *90% of total protein from animal ingredients
- Freeze-dried to lock in rich flavor and nutrients
- Can be fed on its own or as a delicious topper
- No artificial preservatives added in our kitchen
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
Turkey with ground bone, turkey liver, whole herring, pumpkin, natural flavor, turkey heart, turkey bone broth, organic butternut squash, organic carrots, organic pear, salt, dried chicory root, turmeric, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, copper proteinate), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 4420 kcal/kg (71 kcal per standard 1/4 cup of morsels, 105 kcal per patty), with 37% from protein, 6% from carbohydrates, and 57% from fat.
ACANA Freeze-Dry Free-Run Turkey Recipe Is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)45%
- Crude fat (min.)28%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)5%
- Ash (max.)10%
- Dietary Starch (max.)10%
- Sugars (max.)1%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)6%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.7%
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.