Nourish As Nature Intended®
- 85%* protein-rich animal sources, 15%+ fruits, vegetables, and nutrients, and no added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including poultry, fish and organs
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients. +we also add vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics.
**Our free-run chickens and turkeys are not housed in cages and are able to move in a barn without outdoor access.
Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation. Our raw ingredients are the same as our fresh, but are frozen at the peak of freshness to preserve nutrients.
Chicken, chicken liver, whole herring, turkey, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), flounder, eggs, cod, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, dehydrated sardine, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated herring, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole peas, whole navy beans, chicken fat, natural fish flavor, dehydrated pumpkin, lentil fiber, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, chicken heart, pea starch, lentil starch, choline chloride, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole apples, whole pear, collard greens, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freezedried chicken, freeze-dried turkey, freeze-dried cod, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin E supplement, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Metabolizable energy is 3700 kcal/kg (444 kcal per 8oz. cup) with 45% from protein, 21% from carbohydrates, and 34% from fat.
ORIJEN FIT & TRIM CAT FOOD is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance.
- Crude protein (min.)42%
- Crude fat (min.)14%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)10%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.15%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.15%
- Calcium (min.)1.5%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.2%
- Magnesium (max.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.0%
- L-Carnitine (min.)56 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.