Nourish As Nature Intended®
- 90%* protein-rich animal sources, 10%+ fruits, vegetables, and nutrients, and no added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca
- First 5 ingredients always raw fish
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients. +we also add vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics.
**Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation. Our raw ingredients are the same as our fresh, but are frozen at the peak of freshness to preserve nutrients.
Whole atlantic mackerel, whole atlantic herring, flounder, whole acadian redfish, atlantic monkfish, silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, alaskan pollock oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, alaskan cod meal, alaskan pollock meal, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil, natural cod flavor, safflower oil, lentil fiber, choline chloride, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Metabolizable Energy is 4120 kcal/kg (515 kcal per 250ml/8 oz cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 39% from protein, 17% from carbohydrates, and 44% from fat.
ORIJEN Six Fish Cat recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages.
- Crude protein (min.)40%
- Crude fat (min.)20%
- Crude fiber (max.)3%
- Moisture (max.)10%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)1.1%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.65%
- Calcium (min.)1.5%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.3%
- Magnesium (max.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.3%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)2%
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.